● Drilling in wood, heavy timber and nail-embedded wood.
● Drilling holes for wood.
● Principal tools for wood project.
● Material: C45
● Production Process: High temperature quenching, Surface sandblasting, Surface spray paint.
● Connection End: Straight Shank
● Diameter: M10-M25 (Normal size) – It can be customized.
1. Chrome-vanadium steel lasts longer between sharpening.
2. Less tear-out in hardwood, softwood and laminated materials.
3. Optimized outer spurs insure fast and easy cutting of the wood, scoring the outer rim of the hole before the main part of the drill begins to do its work.
4. For use in soft, hard, exotic, veneered and laminated wood, as well as MDF.
5. Beveled cutting edge leads to clean drilling without any deviation while feeding the bit into the material.
|Triangular Shank Rotary Masonry Drill Bit||M10|
*1) unit: mm
*2) other sizes free to consult
1 x Drill Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. When drilling, keep the bit perpendicular to the processed object to avoid damaging the bit and yourself.
2. In the unlikely event of breakage, the drill bit will be considered for replacement as long as the wear mark on the helix is still visible. Timely changes will make your job easier.
|Soft Wood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hard Wood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|MDF||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Heavy Timber||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Normal Stone||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Hard Rock||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Concrete||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Masonry||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Brick||Not Applicable||Not used|