● Chipboard, Fibre board, Plastic-coated chipboard.
● Plywood, Hardwoods and Softwoods.
● Material: C45+YG8 Carbide Tip
● Flute: 2
● Shank Diameter: 1/4”, 1/2”, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm
● Packing: Plastic Tube
1. Micro-grain Carbide-tip Router Bit Design – ensures consistently smooth finish cuts, with superior wear resistance.
2. Tight-fitting Plywood-mortise joints – designed with undersized cut diameters to match up to the actual thickness of standard plywood.
3. Reinforced Shanks– feature fully hardened and tempered steel shanks that provide ultimate durability.
|Item No.||Cutting Dia.(D)||Cutting Depth(H)||Shank Dia.(C)|
*1) unit: inch;
*2) Other sizes are free to consult.
1 x Router Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. Select the milling cutter of which the diameter suitable for the width of workpiece.
2. Before working, check whether the cutter is damaged. If it is damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use it!
3. All cutting machines must be equipped with protective covers.
4. Operators must use protective glasses, protective masks, work clothes, protective shoes and other labor protection articles.
|Plywood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hardwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Softwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Fibre board||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plastic-coated chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|