● Drilling in wood, heavy timber.
● Drilling holes for wood.
● Principal tools for wood project.
● Material: C45
● Production Process: High temperature quenching, Surface sandblasting, Surface spray paint.
● Connection End: Straight Shank.
● Diameter: 8 mm, 10 mm (Normal size) – It can be customized.
● The Size of Bits: 2.8 mm, 3 mm, 3.2mm, 3.5mm (Normal size) – It can be customized.
1. Quality built counter bore attaches to flats on shank with 2 hex screws for a secure fit and can be adjusted for controlled pilot hole depth.
2. Tapered drill pointed tip with widened flutes for drilling fast, clean pilot holes and ensures tight fit for screws; tapered drill bits can be replaced with a replacement bit of the same type and sizes for extended life.
3. The countersink works effortlessly even after many uses; it makes clean and consistent tapered holes for screws.
|Wood Countersink Drill Bit||2.8*8|
*1) unit: mm
*2) other sizes free to consult
1 x Drill Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. When drilling, keep the bit perpendicular to the processed object to avoid damaging the bit and yourself.
2. Please make sure these drill bits worked on wood, and fixed the drill bits firmly when the electric drill start working to avoid broke the drill bits.
|Soft Wood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hard Wood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|MDF||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Heavy Timber||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Normal Stone||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Hard Rock||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Concrete||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Masonry||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Brick||Not Applicable||Not used|