● Chipboard, Fibre board, Plastic-coated chipboard.
● Plywood, Hardwoods and Softwoods.
● For edge trim or making grooves, stable and efficient.
● Material: C45+YG8 Carbide Tip
● Shank Diameter: 1/4”, 1/2”, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm
● Packing: Plastic Tube
1. Good Material- made from tungsten steel and being hot-treated, the blade is characterized by high accuracy, smooth cutting operation, good resistance to shock and good toughness.
2. Reinforced Shanks– feature fully hardened and tempered steel shanks that provide ultimate durability.
3. Drill holes neat, smooth, no broken edge, will not produce tremor phenomenon.
4. The use of advanced technology manufacturing, high-quality materials, long service time.
5. Can be used for a variety of wood, wood products, plastics, plywood and other materials openings.
|Item No.||Cutting Dia.(D)||Cutting Depth(H)||Shank Dia.(C)|
*1) unit: inch;
*2) Other sizes are free to consult.
1 x Router Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. Select the milling cutter of which the diameter suitable for the width of workpiece.
2. Before working, check whether the cutter is damaged. If it is damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use it!
3. All cutting machines must be equipped with protective covers.
4. Operators must use protective glasses, protective masks, work clothes, protective shoes and other labor protection articles.
|Plywood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hardwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Softwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Fibre board||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plastic-coated chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|