● Chipboard, Fibre Board, Plastic-coated chipboard.
● Plywood, Hardwoods and Softwoods.
● For routing perfectly clean cavities and resurfacing projects.
● Material: C45+YG8 Carbide Tip
● Flute: 2
● Shank Diameter: 1/4”, 1/2”, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm
● Packing: Plastic Tube
1. Micro-grain Carbide-tip Router Bit Design – ensures consistently smooth finish cuts, with superior wear resistance.
2. Reinforced Shanks– feature fully hardened and tempered steel shanks that provide ultimate durability.
3. Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability.
4. The two cutters meet in the center of the bit which leaves behind a very cleanly routed path.
5. Can also be used to clear larger areas of material.
6. Reliable Router bit for DIYer and 100% satisfy to experienced woodsmith. Specify for flat surfacing in the wood work project for any art or craft.
7. Problem-free Router bit- it is suitable for all range’s router such as handheld router and table router.
|Item No.||Cutting Dia.(D)||Cutting Depth(H)||Shank Dia.(C)||Z|
*1) unit: inch;
*2) Other sizes are free to consult.
1 x Router Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. Select the milling cutter of which the diameter suitable for the width of workpiece.
2. Before working, check whether the cutter is damaged. If it is damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use it!
3. All cutting machines must be equipped with protective covers.
4. Operators must use protective glasses, protective masks, work clothes, protective shoes and other labor protection articles.
|Plywood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hardwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Softwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Fibre Board||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plastic-coated Chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|