● Chipboard, Fibre board, Plastic-coated chipboard.
● Plywood, Hardwoods and Softwoods.
● For edge trim or making grooves, stable and efficient.
● Material: C45+YG8 Carbide Tip
● Shank Diameter: 1/4”, 1/2”, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm
● Packing: Plastic Tube
1. Double-edged Cutting Design- excellent concentricity for fast smooth and accurate trimming cuts for laminates and template work.
2. Reinforced Shanks– feature fully hardened and tempered steel shanks that provide ultimate durability.
3. Variety of sizes to cut through different thicknesses and depths of materials.
4. Designed for the hand-held and table-mounted router, it cannot be used in electric drill & drill machines.
|Item No.||Cutting Dia.(D)||Cutting Depth(H)||Shank Dia.(C)|
*1) unit: inch;
*2) Other sizes are free to consult.
1 x Router Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. Select the milling cutter of which the diameter suitable for the width of workpiece.
2. Before working, check whether the cutter is damaged. If it is damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use it!
3. All cutting machines must be equipped with protective covers.
4. Operators must use protective glasses, protective masks, work clothes, protective shoes and other labor protection articles.
|Plywood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hardwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Softwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Fibre board||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plastic-coated chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|