● Drilling small- to medium-diameter holes in soft or hard wood.
● Drilling holes for wood.
● Principal tools for wood project.
● Material: C45
● Production Process: High temperature quenching, Surface sandblasting, Surface spray paint.
● Connection End: HEX Shank
● Diameter: 6 mm – 35 mm (Normal size) – It can be customized.
1. High Quality Material- carbon steel construction for capability and durability. The flat paddle design features a sharp cutting edge, ensures the hole smooth clean.
2. Quick Change- hex shank fits into all power tools more easily and securely, especially for locking into quick change chuck.
3. Wide Application- the sharp bit allows for accurate drilling to most types of wood, and also fiberglass, PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and soft metals such as aluminum.
|Wood Spade Bits||6|
*1) unit: mm
*2) other sizes free to consult
1 x Wood Spade Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. When drilling, keep the bit perpendicular to the processed object to avoid damaging the bit and yourself.
2. Please make sure these drill bits worked on wood, and fixed the drill bits firmly when the electric drill start working to avoid breaking the drill bits.
|Soft Wood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hard Wood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|MDF||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Heavy Timber||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Normal Stone||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Hard Rock||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Concrete||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Masonry||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Brick||Not Applicable||Not used|