● Chipboard, Fibre board, Plastic-coated chipboard.
● Plywood, Hardwoods and Softwoods.
● For edge trim or making grooves, stable and efficient.
● Material: C45+YG8 Carbide Tip
● Shank Diameter: 1/4”, 1/2”, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm
● Packing: Plastic Tube
1. Concave grind offers a faster cut over the straight grind pilot panel bits.
2. Pushes chips down while cutting to eliminate chip build-up and clogging.
3. Eliminates vibration and upward tearing of material.
4. Micro-grain Carbide-tip Router Bit Design– ensures consistently smooth finish cuts, with superior wear resistance.
5. Drill-through Point– plunges through material, for window and door cutouts in abrasive insulation materials, plywood and paneling.
6. Reinforced Shanks– feature fully hardened and tempered steel shanks that provide ultimate durability.
|Item No.||Cutting Dia.(D)||Cutting Depth(H)||Shank Dia.(C)|
*1) unit: inch;
*2) Other sizes are free to consult.
1 x Router Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. Select the milling cutter of which the diameter suitable for the width of workpiece.
2. Before working, check whether the cutter is damaged. If it is damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use it!
3. All cutting machines must be equipped with protective covers.
4. Operators must use protective glasses, protective masks, work clothes, protective shoes and other labor protection articles.
|Paneling||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plywood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hardwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Softwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Fibre board||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plastic-coated chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|