● Drilling holes and Chiseling for concrete, stone, rock or brick.
● Drilling holes and Chiseling for post-installed rebar connections.
● Drilling drainage holes and Chiseling for drying out buildings.
● Drilling through-holes and Chiseling when you need to have an installation of pipes and cables.
● Drilling holes and Chiseling for screw installation.
● Finishing more tasks through collaboration of Drilling and Chiseling.
● Material: 40CR+YG8C.
● Head Material Composition: Tungsten Carbide.
● Production Process: High temperature quenching, Surface sandblasting, Manual welding.
● Connection End: SDS PLUS
● Flute or Slot: Single (Double helix).
● Type of Tip: Single Tip
● Number of Cutting Edges: 2
● Quantity of each size: 1
1. Versatile Application- concrete, masonry and natural stone.
2. Optimized Design for Increased Precision- improved Destruction Effect caused by reinforced alloy at the tips: causes micro-cracks in the drilled material and provides a noticeably drilling speed.
3. The special shape of the carbide plate ensures fast drilling and centering. The high-quality carbide material ensures a long service life of the hammer drill.
4. The thermal treatment and special surface compaction of the SDS hammer drill reduce wear and make the drill resistant to bending stresses.
|Specification||Size(Diameter x Length)|
|SDS-plus drill bit||6x110mm|
|SDS-plus point chisel||14x250mm|
|SDS-plus flat chisel||14x250x20mm|
|SDS-plus wide chisel||14x250x40mm|
|SDS-plus "U" type chisel||14x250mm|
13 x SDS Drill Bit & Chisel / Plastic Case
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. When drilling, keep the bit perpendicular to the processed object to avoid damaging the bit and yourself.
2. Wear protective mask and gloves to avoid hurting.
|Concrete||Do not use lithium electric drill less than 6V||Frequently used|
|Reinforced Concrete||Please do not hit the steel bar in the process of use||Frequently used|
|Hard Stone||Please add water to use||Generally used|
|Normal Stone||Need to use impact function||Frequently used|
|Hard Rock||Need to add liquid cooling||Generally used|
|Normal Rock||Need to use impact function||Frequently used|
|Masonry||Can be shocked or not shocked,Moderate force during function drilling||Frequently used|
|Usual Masonry||Moderate force without impact function||Frequently used|