● Drilling in wood, heavy timber and nail-embedded wood.
● Drilling holes for wood.
● Principal tools for wood project.
● Material: C45
● Production Process: High temperature quenching, Surface sandblasting, Surface spray paint.
● Connection End: HEX Shank.
● Diameter: M10-M25 (Normal size) – It can be customized.
1. Lead screw pulls bit into work eliminating extra pressure and strain.
2. Specially heat-treated alloy steel resists damage from nails.
3. Creates deep, clean holes quickly and cleanly in hard or soft wood.
4. Material- auger drill bit made of High Carbon Steel, hardened and tempered for longer useful life. And lighter weight carbon steel construction than standard augers for safety.
5. Excellent Craftsmanship- designed for 4 precision ground cutting edges and 4 flutes engineered to optimize performance, easy for chip removing. With self-feeding auger point, bits are easy cutting of accurate diameter holes.
|Wood Auger Bits||M10|
*1) unit: mm
*2) other sizes free to consult
1 x Wood Auger Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. When drilling, keep the bit perpendicular to the processed object to avoid damaging the bit and yourself.
2. Please make sure these auger drill bits worked on wood, and fixed the drill bits firmly when the electric drill start working to avoid broke the drill bits. Due to these auger drill bits come with a long handle, you need press the electric drill hardly to avoid wobbling.
|Soft Wood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hard Wood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|MDF||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Heavy Timber||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Normal Stone||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Hard Rock||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Concrete||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Masonry||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Brick||Not Applicable||Not used|