● Chipboard, Fibre board, Plastic-coated chipboard.
● Plywood, Hardwoods and Softwoods.
● For edge trim or making grooves, stable and efficient.
● Material: C45+YG8 Carbide Tip
● Shank Diameter: 1/4”, 1/2”, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm
● Packing: Plastic Tube
1. High-precision grinding technology provide excellent abrasion resistance and sharp edges, precise cutting will reduce chipping and burrs, can withstand some heavy-duty use and the test of time.
2. Use Safety Reliable- balanced craftsmanship and a solid hardened steel body these woodworking tools have greater stability and less vibration during use and with clever Anti-Kickback design for safe installation.
|Item No.||Cutting Dia.(D)||Cutting Depth(H)||Radius(R)||Shank Dia.(C)|
*1) unit: inch;
*2) Other sizes are free to consult.
1 x Router Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. Select the milling cutter of which the diameter suitable for the width of workpiece.
2. Before working, check whether the cutter is damaged. If it is damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use it!
3. All cutting machines must be equipped with protective covers.
4. Operators must use protective glasses, protective masks, work clothes, protective shoes and other labor protection articles.
|Paneling||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plywood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hardwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Softwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Fibre board||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plastic-coated chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|