● Chipboard, Fibre board, Plastic-coated chipboard.
● Plywood, Hardwoods and Softwoods.
● For edge trim or making grooves, stable and efficient.
● Material: C45+YG8 Carbide Tip
● Shank Diameter: 1/4”, 1/2”, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm
● Packing: Plastic Tube
1. Solid hardened steel bodies with tungsten carbide 2-flute cutters with heat resistant coating, specially designed with high radial and axial relief angles to give you extra clean, sharp edges.
2. Multi Applications- make creative, decorative glue joints for drawers and jewelry boxes, shaker furniture and shadow boxes, sliding dovetail joints for table and leg extensions, or sliding drawer and shelf runners and dividers.
3. Smaller degree bits can be used for stair tread stringer mortising or shelf supports. Larger diameter bits can produce unique finger pulls.
|Item No.||Cutting Dia.(D)||Cutting Depth(H)||Angle(2a)||Shank Dia.(C)|
*1) unit: inch;
*2) Other sizes are free to consult.
1 x Router Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. Select the milling cutter of which the diameter suitable for the width of workpiece.
2. Before working, check whether the cutter is damaged. If it is damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use it!
3. All cutting machines must be equipped with protective covers.
4. Operators must use protective glasses, protective masks, work clothes, protective shoes and other labor protection articles.
|Paneling||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plywood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hardwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Softwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Fibre board||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plastic-coated chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|