● Chipboard, Fibre Board, Plastic-coated Chipboard.
● Plywood, Hardwoods and Softwoods.
● For routing perfectly clean cavities and resurfacing projects.
● Material: C45+YG8 Carbide Tip
● Shank Diameter: 1/4”, 1/2”, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm
● Packing: Plastic Tube
1. Micro-grain Carbide-tip Router Bit Design – ensures consistently smooth finish cuts, with superior wear resistance.
2. Reinforced Shanks– feature fully hardened and tempered steel shanks that provide ultimate durability.
3. Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability.
4. Wide Range of Applications- any wood and wood products, plastic, plywood and other materials you need to exquisite perforation, suitable for industrial hinge installation, wood processing and maintenance, model production, installation of spherical door, drawers and other occasions.
|Item No.||Cutting Dia.(D)||Cutting Depth(H)||Angle(2a)||Shank Dia.(C)|
*1) unit: inch;
*2) Other sizes are free to consult.
1 x Router Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. Select the milling cutter of which the diameter suitable for the width of workpiece.
2. Before working, check whether the cutter is damaged. If it is damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use it!
3. All cutting machines must be equipped with protective covers.
4. Operators must use protective glasses, protective masks, work clothes, protective shoes and other labor protection articles.
|Paneling||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plywood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hardwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Softwood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Fibre board||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plastic-coated Chipboard||Very Applicable||Frequently used|