● Drilling holes for hard steel and stainless steel.
● Drilling in stainless steel, high-tensile steel, high-temperature alloys, heat-treated materials.
● Drilling in cast iron, titanium and other hard or abrasive metals.
● Drilling holes for installing all kinds of accessories.
● Material: M42
● Hardness: HRC 67-70
● Production Process: Rolled forged – Cheaper price, Fully ground – High quality.
● Connection End: Full Shank, Smooth Shank.
● Surface Color: Black, white, Titanium-coated, coffee, black bronze.
● Diameter: 1-16 mm (Normal diameter) – It can be customized.
1. Application- suitable for drilling kinds of materials, iron, copper, bronze, cast iron and hard plastics.
2. Higher Tempering Resistant- bits can maintain a high hardness at high temperatures for an extended period of time.
|HSS Twist Drill Bit||1|
*1) unit: mm
*2) other sizes free to consult
1 x Drill Bit / Plastic Tube
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. The drill bit should be perpendicular to the workpiece when used. Non-vertical use may cause the drill bit to break.
2. Using a drill press with sufficient power will make drilling easier.
3. Do not use the drill bit on a percussion drill.
4. This drill bit cannot be used on glass, walls and concrete.
5. Control the drill speed from 200 to 1000 RPM would make it easier for you to drill holes on stainless steel. A high RPM does not improve drilling efficiency, but rather increases the heat between the bit and the workpiece, which may cause the bit to soften and the workpiece to harden.
6. Using cutting fluid will make the bit last longer. Add stainless steel tapping oil or engine oil to prevent the stainless steel from overheating and forming a very hard oxide layer. It also works adding some vinegar, soy sauce or water if you don't have engine oil.
|Wood||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Plastic||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Soft Metal||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hard Metal||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Hard Steel||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Stainless Steel||Very Applicable||Frequently used|
|Concrete||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Stone||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Rock||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Masonry||Not Applicable||Not used|
|Hard Masonry||Not Applicable||Not used|