● Drilling holes for concrete, stone, rock or brick.
● Drilling holes for post-installed rebar connections.
● Drilling drainage holes for drying out buildings.
● Drilling through-holes when you need to have an installation of pipes and cables.
● Drilling holes for screw installation.
● Material: 40CR+YG8C.
● Head Material Composition: Tungsten carbide.
● Production Process: High temperature quenching, Surface sandblasting, Manual welding.
● Connection End: SDS PLUS
● Flute or Slot: Double (Quadruple helix).
● Type of Tip: Single Cutter
● Number of Cutting Edges: 2
● Quantity of Each Size: 1
1. Solid carbide head featuring gradient technology and centric tip ensures quick starts in concrete – engineered to drill easily through concrete and stone.
2. Convenient Organization and Storage- come with a plastic index case, convenient to use and carry.
|Specification||Size(Diameter x Length)|
|SDS-plus drill bit||5x110mm|
5 x SDS Plus Drill Bit / Plastic Case
Packing can also be customized according to your requirements. Welcome to contact.
1. Optimized for heavy-duty and cordless rotary hammers – fits tools with SDS-PLUS and SDS-MAX chucks.
2. Widest range – the JS-Tools line offers the widest range of full-head carbide bits.
3. When taking the hole, please leave enough space for chip removal. If the chip removal space is not enough, the product will break.
4. Cannot drill hardened metal.
5. It must be fixed well when drilling.
|Concrete||Do not use lithium electric drill less than 6V||Frequently used|
|Reinforced Concrete||Please do not hit the steel bar in the process of use||Frequently used|
|Hard Stone||Please add water to use||Generally used|
|Normal Stone||Need to use impact function||Frequently used|
|Hard Rock||Need to add liquid cooling||Generally used|
|Normal Rock||Need to use impact function||Frequently used|
|Masonry||Can be shocked or not shocked,Moderate force during function drilling||Frequently used|
|Usual Masonry||Moderate force without impact function||Frequently used|